Eclectic style town mansion with elements inspired by the fine arts and built in line with a construction dating from 1911.
White stone façade with three floors on a blue stone substructure.
A very attractive garden welcomes clients and their visitors. Business receptions can be organized.
- Nice reception on the 1st floor
- Outdoor meeting room for relaxing/zen meetings
- Coworking area with a Community Manager
- Wonderful garden
- Lounge area for informal meetings
- Profesional staff welcoming your visitors
- Secretarial, legal and accountancy support
- Access to other business centers worldwide (700 centres)
How You Can Reach Us
BBus line : 22 – 27 – 80
MMetro line : Mérode
TTram line : 81 – 83
SStation : Mérode
Easily accessible by car and public transport: Mérode
Direct link to Brussels Airport (15 min)
Access to city centre (15 min)